- You are entering the "Recruitment System" of the Department of Economics at the University of California, Santa Barbara. All information provided by you is strictly voluntary. The following rules apply to all information provided by you to the "Recruitment System":
- At no time will the adminstrator of the "Recruitment System" release personal information to anyone other than the experimenter conducting the session for which you are enrolled.
- At no time will the experimenter of a session attach personal information provided to the "Recruitment System" to the decisions made in a session. All decisions are anonymous.
- At no time will the administrator of the "Recruitment System" use the information provided for purposes other than scheduling experiments.
- All information provided to the "Recruitment System" is strictly confidential. If you have any questions or comments regarding your personal information you may contact:
Associate Professor of Economics
2127 North Hall
Santa Barbara, CA 93106
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.